How to maintain the apron feeder
The apron feeder is the common feeding equipment in the concentrating mill.In order to avoid the situation that the materials strike directly the feeder, the stock bin could not be in the condition of emptying. And for the maintenance of the apron feeder, the following tips are as follows:
1. The feed size should be controlled in the specified range.
2. The large-block material should avoid the situation that large lump material directly impact the frid.
3. The speed regulation of motor should be from low speed to high speed or from high speed to low speed. The instant speed regulation should be avoided.
4. After reduction box runs for 300 hours, the lubricating oil must be changed.
5. In normal working conditions, the apron feeder should run smoothly and steadily without vibrating and oil leak.